Friday, May 7, 2010

The Master Plan!

So, besides trying to suffer through six more hours of work today (I'm already falling asleep sitting up at my desk), tonight I get to go see these guys at 7:00, and I'm pretty dang stoked! Nevermind that I'll be heading over at like 5:00 just to be able to get a decent seat for Mikelle and me - I've got my netbook and three seasons of Arrested Development, so I'll be able to keep myself entertained! Whats more, I've only got about 50 pages left in "Xenoside," which comes highly recommended to anyone who has any interested in the "Ender" series of books. As soon as I finish it I'm going to get "Children of the Mind," which has something to do with inter-dimensional spawns of the younger versions of Ender's siblings from more than three thousand years before (technically; only 45 years for Ender!) which should be quite interesting.
Tomorrow will be a real challenge! Two weeks ago I hiked straight up Y-Mountain to the top of the Y, and now its time to make it to the very top of the mountain itself! Mikelle, Brandon, Bri, and I will start our trek before it gets too warm and make the long, slow journey to the top! Fingers crossed we're all able to get up to the top; it should be quite a view from up there! Also gotta hope for good weather too I suppose..... I better check the forecast!

No comments: