Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Uhh... woops

So, that was a great way to start off, eh? Make a goal to write every week and skip my first chance to write - all right! I rock! Anyways, This week is thanks giving and I'm pretty stoked about getting to go back home to see my family and what not. Plus, theres no school! Yeah! Bummer is right whne i get back i start a bunch of midterms 'n stuff. I'm not really too excited about that. Anyways, I've got to get back to my rigorous work schedule... yeah for thousands of letters... every day... for the rest of my life... yeah... sweet.. giggidy...

2 comments:

dani said...

haha yeah woops is right, punk. i'm not looking forward to these last weeks either. we should study together for world civ again though. and stay in the library all night long. party! haha just kidding

hannahshirley said...

Keith Larsen,
It. Has. Been. So. Long.
I miss you bud.
<3