Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm a slacker!

So, it's my guess now that after two months, those few that actually read this thing are long gone, but hey, its worth updating a little bit. I'm currently sitting at work (which is oh so exciting, let me tell you), and got to checking everyone else's blogs, and so I'm making a resolution now to make at least one post a week. Then, if nothing else, I've got something of a journal for myself, woot!

P.S. BRANDON AND BRI YOU'RE MARRIED AND STUFF! GO YOU! I LOVE YOU GUYS!
P.S.S. If you stay in St. Louise to play ball rather than come out here and game with me, I will find you, and you might mysteriously come up missing, so take that into consideration.
P.S.S.S. I might not be strong enough to carry you to the car, so if you're willing to walk out to the trunk for me, that'd be great, thanks!

2 comments:

dani said...

yay! i'm excited about this once a week blog idea. good luck with it... :)

hannahshirley said...

I am holding you to your word!