Saturday, April 26, 2008

Every day you learn something new!

I can now testify that that statement is indeed true...

Today it was brought to my attention that the family cell-phone bill was staggeringly higher than it should have been - $400! That would have been great to have learned on its own, but my wonderful mother so willingly told me that $147 of it was due to my 700 text messages, which after talking to the nice man at the Sprint store, we learned cost $0.20 a piece... Pretty sweet, huh? It's not all bad though - we fixed it so that rather than my mom's phone getting infinite texts, I do, and all for no extra cost! Maybe I'll get good enough to rival the Sprint Store's record for text messages in one month - 12,000!

We've decided to keep it all a secret from dad - I'd like to see the sun of another day!

2 comments:

Ashley and Devon said...

hey! when did you get a blog?!

-Ashley

dani said...

challenge accepted? go for the gold! you can do it buddy, and i can help