Sunday, April 27, 2008

The beast that haunts my dreams!


Well, more to make a habit than anything else, here's another post.

Since I've gotten home, recurring nightmares have disturbed my sleep. Each time I close my eyes, I'm haunted by a creature so fearsome, my blood freezes and I awake in a cold sweat. He's always there - watching, waiting...!

Ok, well I'll be honest, none of that is really true in the least. Isn't he cute! That's Fritz, the family pup! He's only 4 months old so he's kinda small, but that adds to the fun! Go dog!

Moving on! I'm not sure if any of the rest of you felt it, but church was weird... really weird! Family wards don't really hold anything for me anymore I guess... As cliche and lame as it is, I think I'm going to have to investigate the local singles ward to try to indulge myself in some college-age fun.

Well - time to sign off for the night. Special shout out to you Hannah - congrats on makin' it back to Mississippi! I couldn't make that drive from Provo..... ever! Glad you made it home safe!

1 comment:

dani said...

dear keith, what are you talking about? you didn't have fun with me on sunday? and also, i expect a shout out in your next blog. love ya!
-d