Monday, June 30, 2008

Its about time, right?

Wow, it sure has been a long time! Finally I have something worth writing about, heh. Anyways, So far the summer has involved working and chillin. Really nothing too exciting, and thats why my stupid blog doesn't have a dang thing on it.

Anyways, right now I'm up in Richfield, Utah for a fishing trip with my brother and my dad. It's really been amazing so far, and I've only been here for two days! It's been over two years since I've been to the lake and thats making it even more amazing.

Today we went out to 7-mile stream and caught 40-somethin fish - not too shabby. This really is paradise though... Beautiful blue skies, wide open meadows, streams, and wildlife. Heres just a few pictures of the trip so far. I'll try and take some pictures of the little critters up here. Ah, vacation is wonderful!

1 comment:

hannahshirley said...

This makes me happy, happy.
3 weeks until your joyful reunion !!!
:)